• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

POST 5 THINGS THAT [Maybe]NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT MINECRAFT

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
1.You can name a head like light or something you put it into a item frame put a lever then the lever names light
2.if you name a mob dinnerbone then it turns upside down
3.if you put ice under soul sand you are slower then on normal soul sand!
4.if zombies and skeletons are on soulsand or on a halfslab they wont burn!
5. if you stack snow into a snowblock you cant put a button on it but when you have a snowblock you can put a button on it

NOW WRITE YOUR 5 THINGS

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I gots one:

If you get a name tag, and name a sheep jeb_ , (case sensitive), then the sheep turns into a disco sheep. Use default texture pack.

Reactions: Fox

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
You can have a short zigzag of glowstone going straight up with redstone on top of each one for an infinite vertical wire.

Creepers have difficulty seeing you in sugarcane.

It is possible to name items with colors on any server that offers creative mode, as well as OP potions with a mod called the "All-U-Want Inventory Editor" Ex: Speed 100, jump boost 10.

Rarely, you'll find snow on a server that you can fall right through. You can use this glitch to make a hidden trap, or a hidden base.

Zombies, skeletons, and wither skeletons take damage from Instant Health potions, while they heal from Instant Damage potions.

Master_Din

Tribute
Reaction score
I have one u don't get poisoned when u eat a raw chicken while spinning (I do no if it's true but every time I do it I never get poisoned lol)

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Hardened clay was suggested by a YouTuber.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Zombies and skeletons that are wearing a helmet don't burn in sunlight, I think?

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
1) Minecraft is a world full of cuboids.

That's all I got.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
1. Skeletons are more likely to miss you when you are standing still rather than when you are moving.
2. If a pig is struck by lightning, it will turn into a zombie pigman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci