• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Possible to get Diamond Tag on forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_MineTurtle_

Diamond
Reaction score
I forgot to log on to my forum account whilst purchasing my donation rank so I didn't receive it on forums. However, I did receive the perks ingame so here is the proof.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
The BuyCraft system used to purchase in-game sponsorship is automated, while all sponsorship ranks on the forums must be updated manually. As a result, there is often a delay between the time you receive your rank in-game and when you'll receive the rank on the forums.

If it's been over 48 hours since you've received your in-game rank and you have yet to receive your forum rank, send an email to: [email protected] that includes your in-game name as well as a brief description of the issue (your description in your initial message above is exactly what they're looking for). Please note, however, that typical responses from these emails take around 3 to 4 days.

Since this question's been answered, I'll be locking this thread. Feel free to contact myself or another staff member over personal message if you have any further comments, questions or concerns. Hope to have the privilege of playing with you in the future! Thanks for supporting MCGamer and enjoy your rank! :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci