• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

possible a new donater?

oliver5209

Spectator
Reaction score
hi i am oliver5209 i i have came up with an idea for a donater witch is a stone donater

the idea is that you charge people £5.95 they can just kick people to get into a game this will be quite popular because some people dont have enought to donate 10 pound and you are still getting money to support your community

it also help with the money problem becaause lots of them will donate £5.95 witch will make your income money go up by alot

it also help because people struggle to get into games
if eny of the mods see this can you please think about doing this idea

if you do this idea i will be very greatful and hope you get aquite alot more mony

Acathine

Experienced
Reaction score
The iron donator is actually $10, which is only £6.40.

I don't think there's much point in adding this. The main reason people donate is for donor priority; they don't really worry about the other perks. In my opinion, the current stature of the donation ranks is fine, and adding a cheaper one would be of no advantage to either users or MCSG. Most people who would be able to pay a cheaper price can pay the small price of $10. And as I've pointed out, $10 is only £6.40 anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci