• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pompei (A Beginning)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
So I am starting a map that is based off of Pompei. It isn't like the actual Pompei that was buried in ash. It is a Pompei from stories when I was younger. I haven't gone too far into building and I was wondering if anybody liked the idea. Whether or not this gets a lot of positive feedback I will still make the map and it will be the first map by the Dragon Bros (My build group). Anyway, Peace!

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Pompei crossed my mind while I was coming up with map ideas. I'd LOVE to see this project completed! I hope you get enough positive feedback to make this happen :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! Oh yeah, your map is one of my favorites of all the maps on MCSG. Congrats on getting it in!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, It's kinda just something I build with brother and friends :/

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci