• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[POLL] What is the fastest match you've played? [POLL]

What is the fastest match you've played?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, my third match I have ever done was when there was 12 people online and we all fought at the corn for a while. OF COURSE I ended up winning. :3

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
Saw a match that went from 24 down to 1 in fifteen minutes.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Won a match in 8 min. Everybody ran to the same point and i ran the other way... All of a sudden we're in death match and i won cause i had a sword.

Thejoker1177

Tribute
Reaction score
Won a match in 8 min. Everybody ran to the same point and i ran the other way... All of a sudden we're in death match and i won cause i had a sword.
If you get a sword from the spawn, you can kill 3+ people :p

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
I won a game With my eyes closed and my hands tied behind my head once! of course someone else was at the computer for me >:)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I won a game With my eyes closed and my hands tied behind my head once! of course someone else was at the computer for me >:)
Lol, i dont let other people play for me. I'll be the only one tarnishing my reputation thank you ;P

jayquaza

Spectator
Reaction score
In one game I ran from spawn, after about five minutes I found a chest then as soon as i equipped the small bit of iron armour I found I got teleported to spawn for the death match. It was crazy >.<

littlebiscuitz

Tribute
Reaction score
i played a game last night where we all spawned there was mass deaths in the cornaponia and then a few people died from lava and then it was basically time for the death match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci