• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Themed Map?

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I've been thinking and looking through a lot of maps. Some great, some meh, some... less than satisfactory. But as I've been playing through some Pokemon Games (mostly the Gen V ones) I've seen some locations that could be great for an SG map! Places such as Castelia City, Victory Road, or even The Bell Tower in Johto. Feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, or even better locations that could work well for a Pokemon-Themed SG map. Or even decide to make your own map and post them here.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea just make the houses detailed and terrain good and it might be added :D

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea just make the houses detailed and terrain good and it might be added :D
Please stop posting on threads that are over two months old. This one is pretty much 8 MONTHS OLD. The person who posted this thread will no longer care about it and neither does anyone else.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Good idea but the photo doesn't look much like pokemon theme it looks good but not like pokemon

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci