• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xepho8

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello anybody who can answer this question,
I am having a hard time understanding how many points you get from killing somebody, is it random or a cartain amount on a certain person? I am asking this because one time I killed someone with like 0 points and got 5 points and one time I killed someone with more points and got like 17 points. Can anybody answer this question???

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sure, if you kill people with a higher score then you, you get more points. If you kill a person with a lower score then you you get less points. The points you get is totally random it just depends on the score higher or lower then the person you killed.

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
The guy that you kill will lose 2.5% of his points but the minimum is 5 so even if you kill someone with 100 point you will get 5 and not 2.5

xepho8

Tribute
Reaction score
alright thanks guys... but if you had high points and died then would you lose lots of points???

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
alright thanks guys... but if you had high points and died then would you lose lots of points???
Yes you will lose a lot of points me my self lose 26 points each time i die

xepho8

Tribute
Reaction score
wow... but then how come i have like 111 points and everytime i die i only lose 5

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
wow... but then how come i have like 111 points and everytime i die i only lose 5
Like what i said on my other reply you will lose a minimum of 5 you will lose 6 points when you got into 220 points

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyone else find it annoying that you can lose points to someone who did half a heart of damage to you at the beginning of the game? There needs to be a shorter time between someone hurting you and you losing points for it. A guy punched me once at spawn and he still got my points 3 minutes later when I died from lava.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
Anyone else find it annoying that you can lose points to someone who did half a heart of damage to you at the beginning of the game? There needs to be a shorter time between someone hurting you and you losing points for it. A guy punched me once at spawn and he still got my points 3 minutes later when I died from lava.
I agree with this 100%. Sometimes I get hit at the corn, and 15 minutes later when I have to go, I disconnect and lose tons of points and that guy gains them. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci