• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points not giving

Does this also happen to you?

• Yes it does, it's annoying too

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Once in a while, not a big deal

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
Server Number AND Locale: Server 6, but it happens to me on any server
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch): In-Game
Approximately how many tributes and spectators: 19 alive, and I'm not sure how many spectating, not 5 though

Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible): Ok, so at the start of the game, I went to spawn, got some chainmail armor and ran off to ship, I got inside and picked up a sword and other supplies I killed a high level guy named dethofire he gave me 40 points and 4 hearts, another guy came in and killed me he took 4 points, leaving me with 36 points, when I speak in live chat, I only have 231 points when I started I had 235 points, this has happened to me countless times and is getting annoying. It is very severe because I'm not getting the points I earned, and people are losing points and it's not going anywhere. Please fi

2012-04-29_21.19.17.png

2012-04-29_21.19.51.png

x it ASAP, it has gotton REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!ex: Time of day(in game), what happened, is it reproducible and how, how severe is it?)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci