• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points aren't being recorded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Whenever I kill people, directly after I kill them it says I gained (insert amount of points), but when the game is over my point total is still the same. Can I get help with this? My minecraft name is ChocolateNannerz

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Unless you die from natural causes or win, the points you gain from killing won't be added to your overall score.

Reaction score
are you kidding me? so even if i kill 22 people, if the 23rd kills me, i dont get any of those points?

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
Yup. It's called the Survival Games for a reason. The point is you're only really supposed to gain points if you survive.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yup. It's called the Survival Games for a reason. The point is you're only really supposed to gain points if you survive.
What? I think you might be confused. I was under the impression that this was a mistake, and that they were fixing it. That's what people are telling me.

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
Points don't really matter atm anyway, since their getting reset in a week or so.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
I thought that at first too soy_man, but then people explained to me how it worked and now every time I win or die from natural causes my kills count, but not when I get killed by other players.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no. when you get killed by other players you will lose points and when you kill you get points. No mather how you die...

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
No it says you gain points, but they won't be added to your overall score if you are killed by another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci