• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Point System Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
Alright, here we go. This is going to be pretty long, so prepare yourself.

I'm one step away from ignoring the point system entirely. It all started a while ago, when I had a little over 100 points. 112, if I remember properly. I had a fight with some guy that only had 2. I lost.

This loss cost me a whopping 50 points. I dropped from 112 to 62. Now, a 50-point loss may not matter for someone who has 700 points, but for me it was nearly half my points for one mistake. I've heard they're changing this in official release, so I won't talk too much about it. But this was just the start of my issues.

From this point onwards, my points continued to decrease. And it would always happen, to the point where the system almost conspires against me. Now, it's glitched so that everyone who kills me has the same points as me and thus always make me lose 5, even if they have like 500, and any points I get for killing people just don't register. I had one round recently where I got 5 kills, one which was worth 30 points according to the game, and then got killed by a team. My points didn't change, I didn't even get a penalty for dying.

So every round for me is either losing or breaking even. I might gain points for winning but that hasn't happened in a while. I really hope this stuff is revamped for official release.

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
there are some bugs but im sure that doesnt explain your problem. Most likley you lost points from diaind and after all your kills you didnt make a profit. You now lose %2.5 of your points whenever your killed but the system for earning points is still the same.

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow. I timed this rant horribly, right as we already fixed everything and beta became irrelevant.

WELP.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good timing, huh? You only can loose 2.5% of your score now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci