• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Point Problem :/

Has this happened to you?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wtf are you talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDGaMiinGG

Spectator
Reaction score
Why the hell am i getting no points?
I get like 95 altogether for killing people, then i die and I get nothing but lose 5 for dying.
I always used to get points even if I died, so why is it happening now?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Why the hell am i getting no points?
I get like 95 altogether for killing people, then i die and I get nothing but lose 5 for dying.
I always used to get points even if I died, so why is it happening now?
Whatever the case may be, the point system is getting revamped in a new server update.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, the bug will hopefully be fixed soon. For now, the only way of keeping your points is: A. Win the game. B. Die of natural causes (mobs, fall damage, /suicide). C. Disconnect while in a game.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have been working on the points and will push out a fix later today.

xDGaMiinGG

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, the bug will hopefully be fixed soon. For now, the only way of keeping your points is: A. Win the game. B. Die of natural causes (mobs, fall damage, /suicide). C. Disconnect while in a game.
thanks for the tips!

ThePotatoe

Tribute
Reaction score
are you going to fix the lose 50 points thing, and are the points getting reset?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
are you going to fix the lose 50 points thing, and are the points getting reset?
The points will be reset when it's out of beta. Now you lose 5% of your points instead of a number like 50. Arena Master has already complained about losing 395 points! :p I haven't died yet since the new update, only won the 1 game I played :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci