• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PMC contest servers opening this weekend!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just in case you didn't know. MCSG and PMC has teamed up to bring you the first ever Arena Map Making contest for their site! We are opening special contest servers that will host more popular maps that was voted by the PMC community to help judge on located here:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/pmc/

Each map title will be named by the entry number or name of the map and linked to their site for more information. What more information about this contest? Be sure to check out the information located here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/contests/minecraft-survival-games-arena-contest

(Not entered yet? Be sure to as you could win up to $120 in steam gifts!)

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
First, I would just like to take a moment to say thank you to some people,
First Blake43215 (Also my Sister), for introducing me to everyone, and ImKatnissEverdeen for being my sister she is the most amazing sister everrrrr, Also Angryjukebox for being my one and only friend because otherwise I would be a loner. I would also like to tank Gravey4rd for teaching me how to Pvp even though I am still really bad, Carson252 is also another person I would like to thank cuz he be cool. And two more are zorrodc he is just to smart, and xXSkyXx For just being random. I am done with thanking people
Thank you ~Spike

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oooh. Nice, would really like to see the maps that will be submitted.

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
First, I would just like to take a moment to say thank you to some people,
First Blake43215 (Also my Sister), for introducing me to everyone, and ImKatnissEverdeen for being my sister she is the most amazing sister everrrrr, Also Angryjukebox for being my one and only friend because otherwise I would be a loner. I would also like to tank Gravey4rd for teaching me how to Pvp even though I am still really bad, Carson252 is also another person I would like to thank cuz he be cool. And two more are zorrodc he is just to smart, and xXSkyXx For just being random. I am done with thanking people
Thank you ~Spike
You would like to TANK grave?

Torperion

Tribute
Reaction score
Why is it that the first 7 posts contribute nothing to the topic, rather just counting how far they are from the first post. D:

On topic, I've been looking forward to these servers. I don't know if I'll be able to make a good entry in such a short time, but I might be able to get something up.

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
Why is it that the first 7 posts contribute nothing to the topic, rather just counting how far they are from the first post. D:

On topic, I've been looking forward to these servers. I don't know if I'll be able to make a good entry in such a short time, but I might be able to get something up.
Well there are serious people
And random people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci