• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

plz help again

SebyDamien

Spectator
Reaction score
hey i have a little problem when i join the hub i spawn in the wall, when i move my screen it turns black and a million error messages reading: "you do not have permission to enter this area" pops up plz help me:) i had made a thread saying the same thing and people replied "use the compass" but unfortunatlly that didnt work so plz help me again, i heard there was a mod that could possibly help. i do not know how to use mods though!

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
1. What Kind Of Mods?
2. Does This Happen On Other Servers Or Is It Just The MCGamer HUB?
3. What Have you Tried To Do?
4. Maybe Re-installing Your .minecraft might work.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I would install Optifine, it makes MC run faster. This is a lag problem when your Computer/Internet cannot handle the hub, try closing all your internet browsers open and logging out of any internet requiring programs.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
hey i have a little problem when i join the hub i spawn in the wall, when i move my screen it turns black and a million error messages reading: "you do not have permission to enter this area" pops up plz help me:) i had made a thread saying the same thing and people replied "use the compass" but unfortunatlly that didnt work so plz help me again, i heard there was a mod that could possibly help. i do not know how to use mods though!
No, no, no. Not a mod, as in modification. A mod as in a moderator. Those are people who have red names in the game.

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
I think she is talking about Optifine xD xD xD
I mean.... That would help....

One more thing! Do you live in the U.S.? Or In a different country. You could get better FPS using a different HUB.
Hub IPs:
US= us.mcgamer.net
EU= eu.mcgamer.net
AU= au.mcgamer.net
CA= Ca Does Not Have A HUB.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
So it sounds like when you enter the hub, you are spawning in a restricted area. As in the areas you are not allowed to enter. I have no idea on how to fix this except contacting a moderator and asking them to help. Other than that I would consider playing on CA servers because Canadian servers have no hub.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I know that I can't TP you out, but maybe a member of Sr. Staff can. However, I think that you should install Optifine, and try the compass and maybe use the clock to cut down on lag.

derknoche

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, Optifine is a good Lag Reducer!

You should turn off players, too. (It causes lagg)

~derknoche

SebyDamien

Spectator
Reaction score
I know that I can't TP you out, but maybe a member of Sr. Staff can. However, I think that you should install Optifine, and try the compass and maybe use the clock to cut down on lag.
tahnx but the compas dosent work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci