• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Plugin Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am not exactly sure that I am posting this in the right place but I need some help, I am working on a pvp arena and basically all I need to do is that when people respawn or login, I want them to have like full iron, iron sword, fishing rod, flint and steel, infinity bow, arrow, so I was wondering if there is a plugin that can do this, but the thing is that I don't know how to code them properly, if you can help please contact me through skype: GalaxyMaster13 , roxbot is an example when you respawn. Thanks

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Just search pvp plugins in the bukkit directory.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Easiest way to do this would to make a kit with what you want in it and then make a sign that when you click it you get the kit. I think the command with essentials signs is like:
[Kit]
<name of kit>
Don't quote me on that though...

Reaction score
Easiest way to do this would to make a kit with what you want in it and then make a sign that when you click it you get the kit. I think the command with essentials signs is like:
[Kit]
<name of kit>
Don't quote me on that though...
That's exactly what I have but basically when someone is deopped I don't want them breaking block but using signs, I have to op people I am talking to the server hosting company about it ATM.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Just turn construction off in the WorldGuard parameters.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Hello.
I'm just here to move the thread. Next time move it to the appropriate place. Anything minecraft.
Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci