• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please take this in consideration.

Do you want the US host to move to a state in the middle of the USA

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I've made a previous thread about this, but nothing happend. Me and fellow Eastern USA MCSG players, have terrible ping to the US servers. It's gotten to the point where my bad ping can't get me a win in a even fight. Also my ping to US is so bad that it's the SAME EXACT ping I get on the EU servers. Sometimes, EU is better ping, but the amount of hackers on EU make it impossible to play. All I'm asking, is that you, the wonderful staff of McGamer take this into consideration: Move the US host somewhere in the middle of the country. Please atleast make it a poll on the wonderful McGamerNetwork and see how many people want the host movement.
Please, Just take this into consideration.

~Dobby

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Canadian servers are hosted on the Eastern side of North America. Connect to there if you want better ping.

MCSG can only have there servers hosted where there host has datacenters. Because there isn't one in the middle of the USA, then they host it on the West side and have the Canadian servers on the East side.

dobbyroxmysocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Canadian servers are hosted on the Eastern side of North America. Connect to there if you want better ping.

MCSG can only have there servers hosted where there host has datacenters. Because there isn't one in the middle of the USA, then they host it on the West side and have the Canadian servers on the East side.
Canadian servers are dry of players. You're even lucky to get 1 game in.

LeftClique

Spectator
Reaction score
As a player who lives on the Eastern most side of the United States, I understand that you want to have really good ping like the people that live in California. However, we do not have, as you say, horrible ping. 100 ping isn't bad. I personally get 70. As Mooclan said above, Canada does have good ping for Eastern players, and it does fill up. My opinion is that the location stays the same. There is no necessity to move everything to Central United States.

Reaction score
Also, Its not like us western player get better ping either......it all depends on the quality of your internet. Also, my ping varies from day to day, but its never been below 90. What I would suggest is either connecting to the Canadian servers like Mooclan said or just stop complaining and have fun :)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think CA just needs to be promoted on the forums and in the news; maybe we can get it more popular. Everybody likes CA ping, it's just that not many people can influence the community enough to cause a big move.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci