• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please Help With This!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Everytime I play minecraft recently, after about 10 minutes into the game, I get disconnected from the server with this message "Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed". I have been getting this message for a while but it has become so bad that I can not play twenty minutes tops without getting disconnected. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem???

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Restart your router. Unplug it and wait 10-30secs before plugging it back in. Or, restart your pc.

Reaction score
professional:
there is a help section on mojang were you can send in your problems, just copy the message (Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed) and hopefully they can send you a list of ideas on how to fix.
My ideas:
1. backup your minecraft by renaming your minecraft.jar folder something like backup.jar and then start up minecraft to create a new minecraft.jar file
2. insert the error message that you are getting with "fix" at the end and see if anyone has the same problem sna d you can follow there followers suggestions.

Hope you get your minecraft fixed

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
professional:
there is a help section on mojang were you can send in your problems, just copy the message (Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed) and hopefully they can send you a list of ideas on how to fix.
My ideas:
1. backup your minecraft by renaming your minecraft.jar folder something like backup.jar and then start up minecraft to create a new minecraft.jar file
2. insert the error message that you are getting with "fix" at the end and see if anyone has the same problem sna d you can follow there followers suggestions.

Hope you get your minecraft fixed
Even though this may seem helpful, you did forget to mention one thing, the website of mojang help section. Not everyone knows about it. http://help.mojang.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci