• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
I have no idea if this happens for anyone else, but it happens to me ALL the time.
Whenever I'm playing survival games on map 1, I always, always, ALWAYS get glitched into the ground at the cornucopia, and I suffocate in the ground. I know that it isn't just for me, since it also happens to my friend. This just really bothers me when I am in control of the game with iron armor and a diamond sword, and I just suddenly glitch into the ground and die of suffocation. This also happens on the raid to the cornucopia. This only happens at the cornucopia itself on map 1, and nowhere else on the other map.
This really is a nuisance to me, and if someone could fix it, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Fioretticam

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have no idea if this happens for anyone else, but it happens to me ALL the time.
Whenever I'm playing survival games on map 1, I always, always, ALWAYS get glitched into the ground at the cornucopia, and I suffocate in the ground. I know that it isn't just for me, since it also happens to my friend. This just really bothers me when I am in control of the game with iron armor and a diamond sword, and I just suddenly glitch into the ground and die of suffocation. This also happens on the raid to the cornucopia. This only happens at the cornucopia itself on map 1, and nowhere else on the other map.
This really is a nuisance to me, and if someone could fix it, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Fioretticam
First thing I would recommend would be to reinstall Minecraft. Just make sure you back up your single player saves. I think you might have to re-add any multiplayer servers that you have saved.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is your minecraft itself or the server.
Maybe you should reinstal minecraft and maybe the problem is over, there isn't much more you can do about it.
But maybe there are more people with the same issue.

EDIT: I was still typing when you posted that ^

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is your minecraft itself or the server.
Maybe you should reinstal minecraft and maybe the problem is over, there isn't much more you can do about it.
But maybe there are more people with the same issue.

EDIT: I was still typing when you posted that ^
Don't worry, it happens to me too. :)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Odd, not too many people have been reporting this, however we have some updates coming out later today. Could fix the issue.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
First thing I would recommend would be to reinstall Minecraft. Just make sure you back up your single player saves. I think you might have to re-add any multiplayer servers that you have saved.
If you open your .minecraft folder, you can just make a copy of your 'servers.bat' folder. That's pretty much all the servers you have added and you can just copy that over into another .minecraft and BAM, the servers are there.

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Go into your appdata (Windows Explorer, type %appdata%) remove the whole .minecraft folder then run the Minecraft.exe and try again. It's never happened to me before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci