• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please help- Depression and stress.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys.

So in the past month I have just constantly been depressed, as in actual depression not just feeling a bit down. Suicidal thoughts are strong, and I think this is down to so many different things happening that really are horrendous. This has lead to me constantly being stressed making sure everyone else is okay, and then genuinely considering suicide. And it is the worst feeling ever. I am comfortable sharing a few things, bullying at school. Not long ago I was quite popular in my year, and now I am horribly bullied, someone I was really close to commited suicide not too long ago, serious issues within close family which I would rather not share.

Does anyone have any guidance they can give as this is serious to me :( please no hate.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Friends, are even people, they are the best way to over come it, someone there to talk to about your problems and to let it all out and then to have fun. Dave helped me with all my issues I use to have and you must have a friend who can help you :) , If not come talk to me about it sometime , if its personal then you don't have to share it but friends and having someone there for you is the best thing. gl :)

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Friends, are even people, they are the best way to over come it, someone there to talk to about your problems and to let it all out and then to have fun. Dave helped me with all my issues I use to have and you must have a friend who can help you :) , If not come talk to me about it sometime , if its personal then you don't have to share it but friends and having someone there for you is the best thing. gl :)
Thanks, really do appreciate it!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Get help. Talk to a counselor. If you're having suicidal thoughts, call this number: 1-800-273-8255. That's the national suicide help line. Remember, your life is more important than anything.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Get help. Talk to a counselor. If you're having suicidal thoughts, call this number: 1-800-273-8255. That's the national suicide help line. Remember, your life is more important than anything.
Thanks, I haven't told anyone about this yet. But I will so something.

Reaction score
Find someone to talk about this in detail. If you can't come up with a person I'd suggest going to a therapist, there is nothing wrong with that and they have a lot of experience helping people out. If you still need someone to talk to feel free to pm me. Things will work out if you have the patience, hang in there and good luck :)

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Dude you gotta stay strong. Don't let things get to you. Those people are not your friends but this whole community is. You have to enjoy life. Don't let others ruin your life. I am here for you and if you ever need to talk I will be more than happy to comfort you and talk. I will even be willing to share some of my own issues. If you ever need me just pm or if you see me poke me on teamspeak. Life is too wonderful and exciting to give up. You have to forget the bad things in life and think of the great things that will come in the future. If you give up, the people bullying you will win and you cant let that happen. You have to show that you are the better person and you are better then them.
Stay strong! :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I highly suggest getting a counsellor. Try writing out the things bothering you on a piece of paper, then screwing them up and kick the ball of paper away. It helps a lot.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Find someone to talk about this in detail. If you can't come up with a person I'd suggest going to a therapist, there is nothing wrong with that and they have a lot of experience helping people out. If you still need someone to talk to feel free to pm me. Things will work out if you have the patience, hang in there and good luck :)
I highly suggest getting a counsellor. Try writing out the things bothering you on a piece of paper, then screwing them up and kick the ball of paper away. It helps a lot.
Thanks guys :') It really does mean a lot to see these comments.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
As Lively said, life is important. It's a gift, and the reason why you're here. Don't take it away, experience it and beat all your problems, and then you can look back on them and say 'Hey, I got over this problem, and that was a good thing to accomplish.'
As for the bullying, don't even bother with the people. Most of the times people are probably jealous of you or just pure idiots who can't handle the need of being an actual decent person to people.
Don't blame all of your problems on yourself. You're adding unneeded stress to yourself, increasing the likelihood of suicide. Keep a calm mind, maybe listen to some music and just chill, and then confront your problems calmly and maturely. Mental strength is the key to this.
Keep your head up, and maybe consult a counsellor if you need to. Keep your head up, and don't be afraid to contact any of us here.

-Amber

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
As Lively said, life is important. It's a gift, and the reason why you're here. Don't take it away, experience it and beat all your problems, and then you can look back on them and say 'Hey, I got over this problem, and that was a good thing to accomplish.'
As for the bullying, don't even bother with the people. Most of the times people are probably jealous of you or just pure idiots who can't handle the need of being an actual decent person to people.
Don't blame all of your problems on yourself. You're adding unneeded stress to yourself, increasing the likelihood of suicide. Keep a calm mind, maybe listen to some music and just chill, and then confront your problems calmly and maturely. Mental strength is the key to this.
Keep your head up, and maybe consult a counsellor if you need to. Keep your head up, and don't be afraid to contact any of us here.

-Amber
Dude you gotta stay strong. Don't let things get to you. Those people are not your friends but this whole community is. You have to enjoy life. Don't let others ruin your life. I am here for you and if you ever need to talk I will be more than happy to comfort you and talk. I will even be willing to share some of my own issues. If you ever need me just pm or if you see me poke me on teamspeak. Life is too wonderful and exciting to give up. You have to forget the bad things in life and think of the great things that will come in the future. If you give up, the people bullying you will win and you cant let that happen. You have to show that you are the better person and you are better then them.
Stay strong! :)
Thanks <3 it really helps

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
If you let these things get to you seriously, then that's not going to help. Try thinking why you might possibly be going through this, but whatever happens do not suicide. This place is a great way to get help across, but if it doesn't provide necessary help call the number Lively quoted above. When the thought comes up, imagine a big ball of lava flaring up in your body, try and crush it back down into its cave, and carry on going. I can tell you're a strong person, I believe you can make it through this. The bullying that happens, just try to put them to the back of your mind at the deep times. They are either jealous of you, or just stand up to them. I'm not saying hurt them, but say to them, I'm really p*ssed off about you, so can you please go away? They're probably just idiots who don't realize that they are actually doing something bad to a nice person. Just try and make them feel bad, so they stop.

Hope this helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci