• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Played any good adventure maps latley?

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wondering if you could give me a hand quickly.
Im looking for some good adventure maps to play and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions.
Ive played all of Hypixle's maps and im a fan of the Super Hostile series. If you haven't tried them, then you should.
I am currently playing From Ashes and Respawn the unseen journey.
If you guys have played any others lately that you thought were good please recommend them.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Anything Hypixel. I'm craving for a good co-op puzzle map but can't find any good ones at the moment.

Reaction score
Anything Hypixel. I'm craving for a good co-op puzzle map but can't find any good ones at the moment.
Herobrines Mansion and Wrath of the Fallen were both the definition of EPIC. I played them with my cousins and at times we were literally screaming at each other while Ghasts and Blazes were bombarding us. It was awesome. My only complaint is that they both ended with cliff-hangers.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Herobrines Mansion and Wrath of the Fallen were both the definition of EPIC. I played them with my cousins and at times we were literally screaming at each other while Ghasts and Blazes were bombarding us. It was awesome. My only complaint is that they both ended with cliff-hangers.
That's Hypixel for ya, the only thing I dislike is that his maps are very similar and playing one is just like another :p

Reaction score
That's Hypixel for ya, the only thing I dislike is that his maps are very similar and playing one is just like another :p
I would not say there were similar. In terms of how the map worked; yes, but the overall gameplay was very different and the bosses were actually quite complicated, and required a decent amount of strategy if you didn't want to be dyeing left right and centre.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would not say there were similar. In terms of how the map worked; yes, but the overall gameplay was very different and the bosses were actually quite complicated, and required a decent amount of strategy if you didn't want to be dyeing left right and centre.
Yeah, the bosses were unique, I wish custom mappers could edit the mob's AI and save it within the map. It would mean strafing, arrow dodging bosses etc :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci