• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Platinum Perks for new Donors?

Should old platinum donors get the 25k credits and 5 stat reset tokens that new platinum donors get?

• No (Please tell me why as a reply to the thread!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
So I was looking at the MCGamer shop, and it says that Platinum donor gets 25,000 credits and 5 stat reset token upon purchase. I'm platinum, and I never got either of these things. Personally I think its kinda unfair that new platinum donors get perks that old platinum donors do not get. Either that or I'm dumb and they gave that to all plat donors. Anyone else think this is wrong or unfair? I mean new plat donors are paying the same price old donors paid, yet they get new perks we don't get?

Oh, forgot to mention it, but same thing for diamond donors, just lower amount of credits / stat resets are being given to them. Obviously cause its a lower rank.

Niqhtcore

Platinum
Reaction score
I know right! It's so unfair, I feel like we should get this stuff as well.. I hope MCSG finally listens to it's community..

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Wtf they get that? Kinda unfair for the older donors, ngl

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree completely. If the old donors payed the same amount for the same rank, they should be able to get the same perks.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, our webstore Terms and Conditions- which you all agreed to- do clearly state that we are allowed to change the price and content of any packages on our time without notice. This is a very common clause with all companies.
Terms and Conditions: 1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
That being said, I have brought your request to Chad for his verdict. I will update this thread once a decision has been made.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
For the record, our webstore Terms and Conditions- which you all agreed to- do clearly state that we are allowed to change the price and content of any packages on our time without notice. This is a very common clause with all companies.

That being said, I have brought your request to Chad for his verdict. I will update this thread once a decision has been made.
Thank you!!

imluigi_pvp

Tribute
Reaction score

Thanks! And I understand that! But we should get the same. Save amount of money paid :) please let us. Also is the 5 stat token like 5 stats reset? Or what because I don't know .

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score

I tried too say the same thing col a few months back, my name is nirmit btw. Not a staff member said anything

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks! And I understand that! But we should get the same. Save amount of money paid :) please let us. Also is the 5 stat token like 5 stats reset? Or what because I don't know .
Yes, 5 stat reset tokens is the same as being able to reset your stats 5 times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci