• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Plat donorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunneh911

Platinum
Reaction score
I just bought $100.00 worth of plat donorship. It has been an hour and am considering calling my bank for fraud. I have emailed the place EARLY. I have talked to 2 mods! I am not waiting any more longer :( I know I should be patient but I am just asking for help. My father is very agitated and inpatient. Is there any other way. It has been passed the 15 minutes. .-.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not sure what you're complaining about. Are you mad because you don't have donor yet? If so, transactions can take close to 24 hours to complete. If that's not what you are trying to say, it'd be a good idea to contact our support team: [email protected]

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Having processed thousands of donor payments, I think it's safe to say that MCGamer isn't about to start committing fraud any time soon.
As Lively said, generally you should wait ~24 hours before contacting support.

(http://prntscr.com/4x7fpe)

I get that you're frustrated, but just try to be understanding that the system can be derpy once in a while.
If you still don't receive your rank within 24 hours, make sure to include within the email proof of purchase, such as an email receipt.

DinoTheGreat

Platinum
Reaction score
24 hours to process. This has happened to me before with a gold rank, sometimes the payments just take a bit because there may be maintenance on the server. Tell your dad to calm down, MCSG has dealt with many of these cases, and if there was fraud involved the server would have been shut down a year ago.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
OP's request to lock. TL.

EDIT: QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members