• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Plantations

Would you like to play Plantations on the MCGamer Network?

• Yes

• No (Explain why below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I feel there is a lack of stone in a lot of the major buildings, it seems that there is way too much wood. I would say to add some stone variants into some buildings that need it, and also some screenshots without shaders :)

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Amazing work! Builds are very detailed, great theme, great map, I can assure you this will be accepted! Well done!

Swoopz

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I feel there is a lack of stone in a lot of the major buildings, it seems that there is way too much wood. I would say to add some stone variants into some buildings that need it, and also some screenshots without shaders :)
A lot of the interior and minor bits of the exterior encompass stone in the building. The reason we chose to maximise wood is to make the map authentic, if you have a look at some reference pictures using the info found in our description of the map, you'll find that the map somewhat emulates the architecture.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks amazing! I am so glad I had the chance to help with it.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Love this map, shame you had to submit it just as the new map update came out.
Either way it's a great map and there's no reason why it shouldn't be added.
I, for example, submitted my BattleGrounds map like a month before the map update but still didn't get an answer, they just had to make an SG map update and not an overall map update ;-;

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Great Map Guys! So detailed and high quality - Well Done! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci