• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planetside 2 Beta Key Give away!!!!

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
UPDATE: 4 Keys left!

Ladies and Gentlepeople,

Gather around...

I know I haven't been online much on the forums, The reason for this is simple : Planetside 2 Beta, The game is really awesome. Its an MMOFPS. Futuristic space themed. It currently has three very large continents. Wich u can travel by Planes or tanks.

Goal is to capture all territories with your faction. There are 3 factions. each with there own weapons and vehicles. You can play as different classes, and make different characters on the same server to test each faction. You unlock more gear, weapons and extra's by capturing objectives and killing other people.

I hope I will get you guys a bit interested in this game. I would like to start an outfit(clan) together with MiCr2. The game will be out of beta on 20 nov. but I have 5 beta keys to give away.

Ingame name : MetaAI a.k.a MiCr2
Dental a.k.a Dentalrednasty

Let me know if you are interested.
Update: Keys will only been given away to Members of these forums who are quite known, and not who just became a member to get a key. MiCr2 and I are quite known. So we know who is new or not.

Greetings from Dentalrednasty & MiCr2

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I also have 2 beta keys to give away :)

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Btw, its windows only, sry macs!

Feyr

Spectator
Reaction score
Can i haz a key?
want to play this awesome game
thx for this giveaway

blazer1172

Spectator
Reaction score
can i have a key?? I have been wanting to play Planetside 2 since it was first announced

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci