• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pharaoh's Oasis--Need building help!

Do you think this map has a story/idea?

• Totes! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noh. >:( *Explain*

• Yeah, but... *Explain*

• Total voters

SinsAndTragedies

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, guys! I'm building an sg map and need help, or at least an experienced builder to review what i have built so far. The map is egyptian desert themed. The story is set in the early 1900's, some time after an excavation team mysteriously disappears after discovering multiple ancient buildings. The players play as a team of explorers sent to the area to find the reason for the disappearance. Sgt. Boothe, the head of the original excavation team, has left messages about his findings in many of the important structures. The map includes many secret passageways, puzzels, and parkour challenges. I only started the map only two weeks ago, so not much is built as of yet. Currently there is one finished structure, which I have spent much time polishing and perfecting. The corn is a large pit with water in the bottom, where 8 chests are placed around the outer walls. I am still building tunnels and such underneath the corn, and am still perfecting its aesthetics, and I'm working on an automated piston start system for use without plugins. I still have much work to do, so i really need help.
**I'm having trouble uploading screenshots, sorry :(

Thanks! :D
~Sins

SinsAndTragedies

Spectator
Reaction score
If you want to join, please answer the following questions:

What's your minecraft username?
Do you have skype?
How old are you?
What level of experience do you feel you have with minecraft builds?
What are your past builds? Screenshots would be appreciated, if available. (Please show only what YOU built yourself.)
What would you like to be doing if you are accepted? (general builder, redstoner, etc)

My server is a bukkit server with voxelsniper, but I don't have anyone to run it 24/7.
Any application, no matter the level of experience, will be read and appreciated.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci