• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People that are not trustworthy.

Is this helpful

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedKrosss

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok this topic is to list people that turn on you and etc. This is to help other players that are new not get killed and it is to help veterans also. So Put A Number for example
1. RedKrosss
And then put the name of the person.
(NUMBERS WILL GO 1 THEN 2 THEN 3 THEN SO ON)

Ajakking789

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally hate teams but don't forget there can only be 1 winner so team members will die, I don't think its right to be posting users names becaause of that

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
Firestar just back stabbed me :mad:
BTW that he has a few numbers after that (I think)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a pretty clever idea: I'm going to type up a list. And whenever someone posts a name I'll add to it. I'll probably post the list here once it reaches 100 or something! :p

Neguy

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally hate teams but don't forget there can only be 1 winner so team members will die, I don't think its right to be posting users names becaause of that
there CAN be two players to win its just when during deathmatch they don't kill eachother

jumbofighter

Spectator
Reaction score
Only 1 person can win the game, you're going to either have to backstab or be backstabbed, so this thread is pretty void..

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok this topic is to list people that turn on you and etc. This is to help other players that are new not get killed and it is to help veterans also. So Put A Number for example
1. RedKrosss
And then put the name of the person.
(NUMBERS WILL GO 1 THEN 2 THEN 3 THEN SO ON)
this kind of ruins the surprise and that really eerie feeling when you wonder when they are going to turn on you... also people might say someone is a backstabber when they are in the final 3. Okay im really going to wait 20 minutes till DM when i can just kill you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci