• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

People Standing Around Frozen

Paperclipped

Spectator
Reaction score
This is seriously getting out of hand. In MANY games I have see people that are standing frozen at spawn or in random places in the map. When you hit them no damage registers and they can just sit there all game. When it comes to death match they can force the game into a tie if they don't leave because you can't hit them at all. I myself have been denied a win due to this and I know of many others who have lost wins due to frozen people not leaving the server. This needs to be addressed urgently because lately I have been seeing more and more frozen players in game and nothing seems to be done to put an end to it.

Captain Sours

Survivor
Reaction score
That's what the /gf (Ghost fix) command is for. I personally have lost games due to it... It is a known issue.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Usually i tempt them by saying 'use /gf and you can have all this armor' and when they do, i give them the armor and kill them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci