• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peace out for now.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Never thought I would be doing this, but I have simply gotten bored of Minecraft in general. When I first applied to be a mod, I said I would put the community first and work hard each day to make sure I could make a big impact. In the last month or so, I have been severely inactive, and I feel that my position is better fit for someone who will have more time to spend on the server. Believe me, this is not an easy decision since I have been in this community for over a year now, and a mod for around 5 months, but like others before me, my time has come. Hopefully someone who is dedicated will take my position.

And since everyone seems to be doing this, I will say some thank yous to some peeps.

@OnlyMathias @Erisyuka @Derbin Dobegan @SilentNative - You guys know why I included you in this. Straight up pimpin.

@Antster360 - I have never told you this but Thank you, you inadvertently kept me in this community. My first time on teamspeak was with you and a couple others, and you ended you telling us a secret that allowed me to win a game. If not for that, I probably would have gotten bored and quit MCSG a long time ago.

@ChadTheDJ - Goes without saying, but thanks for creating this amazing server. Even through the ups and downs, this server has never ceased to bring me joy.

@marinanycole - <4

@Hiqhlights Love your videos, hope to see you around

@Kerbals - Favorite YouTuber, love every single one of your videos. Oink

Now some general thank yous

The Devs - I don't know why people seem to think you guys do nothing, but I would like to thank you for the hours of hard work you guys put into the server every week. Without you guys, none of this would be possible, so thank you for your hard work, hopefully people understand that Devs actually do something(For the most part).

The Senior Staff - Never had a problem with you guys and gals. Thank you for giving me a shot at being a mod, and congratulations to the new Senior Staff. Keep up the good work in managing this community.

The Staff in general - It has been great talking and chatting with all of you. The thing I will miss the most is not my red name, I will miss talking to you guys the most. Keep up the good work, and continue keeping this Community going strong.

GG for now.

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed that EVERYONE likable is leaving?

SilentNative

Spectator
Reaction score
omg.. i didn't even notice that you were a mod... well i hope you had fun!!! I would wait on resigning so that you can get the mod kit on mcsg survival :) ;) >:) <:) :mad: -.- O.O o_O $.$ "." D: :D :'( :') ;'( ;') ( .Y. )

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye, why everyone leaving this ain't cool :/

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Least I can still talk to you on the Teamspeaks and the Skupes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci