• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Peace <3

Xenos

Experienced
Reaction score
This is it for me as a staff member.2 months and 3 days I was a moderator on MCGamer. Being apart of the staff team was amazing and I got to meet a lot of new friends.

Violet-You were one of my first mod friends when we were both mods and even before when you were waiting.Your a great mod and im going to miss getting to work with you.

froggy-You were the first mod to help me with things when I needed help.I always came to you when I needed help with moderating cause you know so much about it.

Sammy-Well guuurl you were one of my best friends as staff.You were always a lot of fun to play sg with cause when I rage most people just leave but you stay and laugh at me.We will probably still talk a lot but I wont be a mod buddy ;-;.

Bap-Where do I even start with you.You don't understand how much you have helped me in the time iv'e known you.You helped in a hard time in my life when I was depressed and made it better.You are and always will be my best friend because of everything you've done for me.Thanks for everything <3.

Now I could go on and on about 20 more mods but for now im just gonna post this.I had a lot more friends on the staff team but I don't have the time to write all of them.

For Joey and Violet=#CodFish.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye<3 thank you for what you did for MCGamer<3

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
You were a great staff member, and it sucks to see you go. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Goodbye :c Goodluck for what the future holds for you!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I cried when I saw your Mod get removed for the second time. ;-; But I guess it's your choice for the best. I've seen you doing a lot for the community, especially the time of you having the heart to help a fellow tribute win his first game. I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors!

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Bye ;(
Good luck with your future endeavors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci