• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Updates Patch Notes - May 1st, 2015

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Players can no longer craft buckets in Survival Games
NOOOO :(
I'm going to miss placing water to get up buildings I'm not supposed to ;-;

--

On a serious note, good job. This is a major improvement to the MCGamer Network in general, and I'm glad to see that the developers have been working on fixing whatever errors the servers may have. I didn't even know about half of these. Nice work, as always :)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for your time and dedication! We are all thankful of the work you have done! :)

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Finally, the patch notes I've been waiting for :') i'm so happy

Tinamou

Spectator
Reaction score
Just one question about the uhc update. The grace period, can you still hit players or not.
At the end it says "disallowed" instead of saying "disabled"? Was that a mistake or am i just stupid. ( <--- Not the actual question but a response would be okay).

Great update Dev's sorry about my tiny rant there.
  • Added a short grace period after the start of a game where pvp is disallowed.

TSGLuke

Platinum
Reaction score
Look forward to trying UHC worlds, and seeing who will dominate the leaderboard, and maybe some youtube videos on it. Thanks guys!

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
The deathmatch segment of Quarter Quell now works properly, instead of striking every player with lightning
Does this mean Thawing Time & District 7 can finally be added?

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
You know what would be really cool? To be able to change the timezone in the right bar. For example, I'm an EU player and I don't really care what's the time with CST, you feel me? It would be loads easier if every player could customise that. Nontheles great work devs, looking forward into future updates! c:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know what would be really cool? To be able to change the timezone in the right bar. For example, I'm an EU player and I don't really care what's the time with CST, you feel me? It would be loads easier if every player could customise that. Nontheles great work devs, looking forward into future updates! c:
That is for report abuses. This way, all players' ban records are on one time, making it much easier for mods. However, I'd like to see a personalized time zone underneath it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci