• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Parwez's Goodbye :(

Reaction score
It's been 7 months since I've been playing MCSG, and it's been really fun for me. Lately I've been stressing to much over this game and I feel like it's not any good for me. I've created strong bonds with plenty of players on the MCSG community, and it's been a pleasure. I set goals for myself on this server, such as reaching 1000 wins, sadly I can't fulfill that. This has been the best 7 months of my life, no doubt! I've constructed amazing memories that shall not be forgotten. It's going to be super difficult for me to leave this community after everything.

Friends:

NativeTalent - Amazing friend, great clan leader, sorry I had to let go, but it's time ;(

Majestic0112 - Great friend, good luck with Instinct II bro <3

TheDreamDude - Thanks for being there for me at all times, I love you and I'll never forget you! Good luck with your future, stay bright Dream ;)

Zable - Love you zable, thanks for being an amazing friend to me, I'll miss you a lot!

xSwifftyHD - Bye swiffty, thanks for teaching me how to GFX design. I'll miss ya bud <3

msanders100 - Bye Sanders, thanks for being an amazing friend. Your funny and I'll never forget that <3

InstinctMCSG - ALL Instinct II members, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 <3 I won't ever forget you guys ;(

Educating_ - Love you bro, thanks for everything!

Somers - Somers bro, love you. Thanks for being by my side, I'll miss you!!!

Qyxr - Bye Qyxr, your amazing bby <3

MinedAndCrafted5 - Bye, thanks for being a good friend. Sorry for ignoring you, hope you forgive me <3

Zlim95 - OMG Zlim, thanks for being a good friend, your amazing at pvp and I'll miss you <3

BulletJC - We've talked like twice, but your amazing. Thanks for supporting me through everything!

Fuzzycookie - I'll miss you bro <3

SertifiedBlocks - We've had our ups and downs, but we're still good buddies, I'll miss ya, take care <3

If I forgot anyone, sorry. I'll miss you all! I wish everyone the best of luck with their future. Take care <3

~Parwez, Jay

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
It's been 7 months since I've been playing MCSG, and it's been really fun for me. Lately I've been stressing to much over this game and I feel like it's not any good for me. I've created strong bonds with plenty of players on the MCSG community, and it's been a pleasure. I set goals for myself on this server, such as reaching 1000 wins, sadly I can't fulfill that. This has been the best 7 months of my life, no doubt! I've constructed amazing memories that shall not be forgotten. It's going to be super difficult for me to leave this community after everything.

Friends:

NativeTalent - Amazing friend, great clan leader, sorry I had to let go, but it's time ;(

Majestic0112 - Great friend, good luck with Instinct II bro <3

TheDreamDude - Thanks for being there for me at all times, I love you and I'll never forget you! Good luck with your future, stay bright Dream ;)

Zable - Love you zable, thanks for being an amazing friend to me, I'll miss you a lot!

xSwifftyHD - Bye swiffty, thanks for teaching me how to GFX design. I'll miss ya bud <3

msanders100 - Bye Sanders, thanks for being an amazing friend. Your funny and I'll never forget that <3

InstinctMCSG - ALL Instinct II members, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 <3 <3 I won't ever forget you guys ;(

Educating_ - Love you bro, thanks for everything!

Somers - Somers bro, love you. Thanks for being by my side, I'll miss you!!!

Qyxr - Bye Qyxr, your amazing bby <3

MinedAndCrafted5 - Bye, thanks for being a good friend. Sorry for ignoring you, hope you forgive me <3

Zlim95 - OMG Zlim, thanks for being a good friend, your amazing at pvp and I'll miss you <3

BulletJC - We've talked like twice, but your amazing. Thanks for supporting me through everything!

Fuzzycookie - I'll miss you bro <3

SertifiedBlocks - We've had our ups and downs, but we're still good buddies, I'll miss ya, take care <3

If I forgot anyone, sorry. I'll miss you all! I wish everyone the best of luck with their future. Take care <3

~Parwez, Jay
BYE BAE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci