• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why didn't Zypes Tal_Pal purple_unicorn98 and @stephaniemarie27 Get map builder ranks?
Well stephaniemarie27 is myself and as you can see I do have map maker. As for the others well you can't give it out to every single person who helped on the map. Haley(lemon) can only choose two others besides herself to receive map maker. Like I didn't receive it at first cause I didn't care to get it cause at the end of the day it's just a rank. Plus I got it not only for for the original Par but I also helped do the revamp which is the version that's currently on the servers.

Once the map maker rank was made available, Haley asked an admin to give the rank to me. I didn't ask her to do that, it was her own personal decision. I think too many people wanted the rank at first, besides me, so that's why no one else received it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci