• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Par 72

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Name of Map:

Par 72

Lead Builder:
Lemonz87

Minor Builder(s):
Game Type:
Survival Games

Description Of The Map:
Par 72 is a map based off of a 5-Star country club. However high end the buildings map appear- the map was designed keeping the pure PvP aspect of the game in mind. Builds are spacious yet still contain extensive interior design as well as outside open areas kept clear with distinct sections of the map easily accessible to one another.

Cords Of Corn:
x: 2063
y: 37
z: -405

Screenshots:
Rapture Pack & Shaders
Rapture Pack

Please do not distribute or use this map for personal interest without direct consent from myself. Feel free to PM me on the forums for permission.

View of the cornucopia with the main building and lake in the background.

View of the lake from the south end of the map.

View of bridge near the park with corn in the far left background.

View of the gym building & fountain with parking lot in the background as well as the restaurant in the far right background.

A view of Hole 18 off to the left along with the Northwest parking lot, cart pathway, and restaurant in the background as well as the left of the main building to the right.

A view from the interior ballroom of the main building.

Map Specifics:
⁌ 225 Block Radius
⁌ ~250 Chests
⁌ Plentiful puzzles & Hidden Rooms
⁌ Total Time Spent Building: 4.1 Days

I, Lemonz87 agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
A definite yes from me. It's such a unique and fun idea and at the same time, looks great for pvp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci