• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PandaPlayMC_Kahu Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahu

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name:Kahu
Your age:17
Your Minecraft username:pandaPlayMC_Kahu
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):I have no MCbans 10/10
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):Ive never had a ban on your server im very good i sometimes help people out who are in need.
Past administration or moderation experiences:Ive been mod on a server I dont remember what its called im sorry but i do have alot of experience because my servers got reset ive got 4 friends to prove it but i played this server for a while and i love this server so plz accept me
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:I would kick then tempban for 1 hour then 1 day then 1 week etc
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:Because i play this server alot i help out people who are in need all the time i help out most people and i play on Austrailian servers all the time and i help out there i normally play MC HG on ur server its the best for hunger games cause whenever im on i play for a bit i really love playing on it
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:Every way lol but really i can help with different situations i can help with im good with anything skype me if u need help ill try to get on.
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes when i record i use the full version of fraps
Do you own a microphone?:Yes i own a microphone for skype i got a built in and a Senic
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:Depends when im able to go on
Where are you located? (Time zone):I live in New Zealand,Timaru

I, {Kahu Brown}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci