• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Overall gaming goal

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
So ever since I started playing video games competitively was when I started playing modern warfare 2 back when it came out. I had always wanted to join some clan like faze or optic lol even though I knew I never had a chance. I actually got pretty close but that's a different story.

So after mw2 was out I started becoming pretty his at sniping. When my 3 out I got even better. I don't know why I eventually quit call of duty in general. I had always wanted to be the best in everything I do in video games in general.

After/during my break from call of duty I found mcsg. I have been playing for about 2 years now, and have always been petty comletative about it. I try harded until I hit 1000 wins, I'm almost at 1150, but I've stopped try harding.

I have been getting back to call of duty and realized how much fun I've had with it, and come to realize how much time I've spent on mcsg. My overall gaming goal was to stay a call of duty YouTube and get into a really good clan. I knew that will probably never happen, but I still might try.

Since of my biggest inspirations have been faze rain, faze apex, frizz, optic made shot, h3cz, Cuban, and mr360 games.

The point of this was to bring out my gaming views and positions, and to ask you what your gaming goals are. Weather that being the best at something, trying to get into a good clan, whatever it is, post it. Weather it be being an editor of a mortgage or an mlg trickshotter. Thanks for reading <3

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
My gaming goal is to have fun and to help it's community. :3

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
U still watch pro cod at all, I wana beat fgt

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My main goal for a while was getting into the Rebels after my friends. But all the original Rebels eventually moved to Trivium, so I looked into getting there and I did c;

Now my main goal is 500 wins as quickly as I can when I get back in two weeks. (I'm atrocious at tryharding)

E

Ephiza

My gaming goal (was) to get into the Dota 2 team Na Vi, now it's to get into Forgotten :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci