• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Outside the Fort

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Outside The Fort
Outside the Fort is a close quarters map.
The main concept of the map is getting out of the fortress (the Cornucopia) to the wilderness. This map is essentially unique because to get out of the Cornucopia you have to go through the Cornucopia.

Images

Server

Server is whitelisted Hamachi, plugins includes Essentials, WE & VoxelSniper.​
Private message me to gain whitelist and IP, also the network :)

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the teraforming and structures around the place BUT I disprove of a walled in corn that you have to break out of. If a pro(or noob) gets good stuff from the corn, he can kill most of the tributes easily. It be best if the wall was of leaves.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I like the teraforming and structures around the place BUT I disprove of a walled in corn that you have to break out of. If a pro(or noob) gets good stuff from the corn, he can kill most of the tributes easily. It be best if the wall was of leaves.
Good idea.However, people not going to corn can quickly get out the corn through the outer shell of the corn, and the chests are quite deep inside the corn. One could quickly escape the corn before anyone getting a chest.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I decided that the map will be divided into four quarters.

I finished only 2 quarters as of now. The 4 quarters will be : Forest (done), Lakeside (done), Castle, Mountains

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, I'd say it's looking pretty darn good so far.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
p_p I'm trying to get Shaders pictures using SpoutCraft but spout isn't updated for 1.3.2 yet, so the coloured planks are non-existence.

EDIT : Just saw Spout's site, turns out they had an update :/

EDIT 2 : This sucks *****. WorldEdit is crashing a lot of times when I do these : smoothing, bigtree, brush large spheres (radius >3)

Wilmon9

Tribute
Reaction score
4q
I decided that the map will be divided into four quarters.

I finished only 2 quarters as of now. The 4 quarters will be : Forest (done), Lakeside (done), Castle, Mountains
4 quaters sounds like zyos map,XD

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Do you need help buidling? I Would love to help

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude, if done right, this could be epic :). Make sure theres still loads of chests, some of which could be tricky to get to. Massive Tree perhaps?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci