• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Out of Memory Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredbear

Spectator
Reaction score
So today i get on, try to join a game. I eventually get into the Lobby, when the game starts, it says "Out of Memory". This then repeatedly happened over and over, and I've tried every single fix, I've installed OptiFine, I have manually went into Java and increased the available RAM, I just don't know what to do. I haven't gotten into a single game today and I am getting pretty angry. Every other server I join it runs fine and no errors, but with us.mcsg.in, it either says End of Stream, or Out of Memory. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for your time.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
You need to allocate more RAM to Minecraft! Bebopvox has a video:

Scratch that I didn't read the whole post. That is very odd... so it only happens on these servers? Can you run MC fine on singleplayer?

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you join servers as big as this, maybe 24/48 players is too much for your computer if you play on smaller servers.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
Use vanilla minecraft, no texture pack, no optifine, no mods, and put the FPS to Balanced.
For me, I didn't crash a single time with this configuration since 1 week. :D

Fredbear

Spectator
Reaction score
purplepieman i can play SSP Fine.
Sollyhol I've been playing the 150man Hungergames from MCpvp.com and been running fine, so 24 players is not too much for my computer to handle.

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
And, don't increase the RAM of java, never. Let the allocated memory to 1024.
And do a clean installation of Java, download the latest update.. And, take the 64 bits of Java if your system is a 64 bits system.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
download jave 64 bit on your 64 bit computer (if you have). If that doesnt work download and instal optifine. If that doesnt work buy mor ram.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also it doesnt really matters how much players are in because the polygon count isnt that big of a minecraf character. But if you have a map like the second map your computer has to load a lot of polygons and your ram memory isnt enough to remember al those information and than it will give you this error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci