• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our newest cartoon is out featuring a special guest!

Reaction score
Tell me about it. We have some very talented animators & voice actors on our team. Each episode is about a 2 month production period. Just a fun way to bring awareness to our community! Episode 5 should be out closer to the beginning of summer.
Js'ing there are people like https://www.youtube.com/user/kiandymundi that make animated videos every 3 days and make the animated videos, voices, editing and renders by themselves. I think your animators should put a lot more time, as 3 months seems really extreme for an animated video. Not hating, they are truly nice videos, but the time inbetween is insanely long...

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
This video is kinda like the real game all the veterans including myself...(wait im bad) arnt as good as they once where...Very nice work guys!

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Js'ing there are people like https://www.youtube.com/user/kiandymundi that make animated videos every 3 days and make the animated videos, voices, editing and renders by themselves. I think your animators should put a lot more time, as 3 months seems really extreme for an animated video. Not hating, they are truly nice videos, but the time inbetween is insanely long...
The staff are busy, I suppose.
Plus, I'm sure the animators have other projects to attend to.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
OMG, I don't know how you can do any better than you already have!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I saw the special guest I laughed my pixels off.

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Say I if you were expecting the special guest to come up sometime :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci