• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

oshawatt1998 -Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshawatt1998

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Cameron Sultanik
Minecraft username: oshawatt1998
Have I been banned on a server before: Yes I have. I been playing on a pvp server called webcraft. I banned myself on purpose because I was sick and tired of the stupid rules they had. Like when I would be drawn into fights and then die and I wasn't allowed to run away or ask for my stuff back. So I was sick and tired of this so I typed up the command and banned myself.

Past moderator experience: Yes on the server I have mentioned above I was a senior moderator on it. I followed the rules and I try to not be too easy on people but not too hard either.

Punishments: If some one broke the rules I would do a wide variety of punishments. If they broke a small rule I would give them a warning. If it was a big rule I would ban them. But if it was an accident I would just temporary ban them for an hour or so and give them a warning.

Qualifications: I think I am qualified because I used to be a moderator before and I follow the rules most of the time (unless the are extremely stupid rules. I am willing to punish people no matter who they are. I am only willing to punish people if I know all the facts and they are guilty.

One way my presence will benefit the servers: One obvious reason is the servers need more mods to keep an eye on the players. I have played a lot of matches and about a good 70% of them I haven't seen any moderators. Another reason is I would help keep the other moderators in check and make sure that they aren't acting arrogant and immature about something. I want to help make the servers more fun for the players and also I am a very creative person. I am happy to help in any I can to help the servers (except donations I am broke).

Can I record videos: Yes I have the video capture program FRAPS.

Do I own a microphone: Yes I do. I use one almost everyday to talk to my friend why play hunger craft.

How much time am I willing to donate to help the servers and forums: Well I pretty much will spend a least an hour or more on a forum on server. I will try my best to spend an hour once a day to help with the servers(note I will not be able to come online on certain days).

Location and time zone: I live near a little north of Austin, Texas and my time zone is central.

I, Cameron Sultanik, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from this website.

Oshawatt1998

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm so sorry if you find any grammer mistakes here; I suck at grammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci