• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OrdinaryPigMan - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrdinaryPigMan

Diamond
Reaction score
Your Name: Justin Harrell
Your Age: 17
Your Minecraft Username: OrdinaryPigMan
Your Forum Username (if different): OrdinaryPigMan
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: I have been admin of YouTube COD & Minecraft building clans.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: Spamming, Trolling, Swearing, Caps, Cheating, Hacking.
What are some examples of situations that you would use /tempban?: Cheating, Hacking.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: Hacking, if actions above are repeated.
Why do you think you are qualified to be a moderator?: Im mature, i don't mind spending a lot of time in servers.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, multiple ways. (HD game cap. And screen recording programs).
Do you own a microphone?: Yes, Blue Snowball.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: 35 hours a week.
Where are you located? (Time Zone): Minnesota, Central Time Zone.
I, Justin Harrell, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci