• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operdasher - MCSG Story (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello. My name is kyle, but most of you (if you do) know me as operdasher. I've made a story before but it has been a while and I was pretty dumb back then l3l. So here is a new one… here it goes.

June 2012
I had been playing this one survival server for the last 2 years. I moderated on it, Then retired from mod on it to pvp people. I got pretty decent at killing and was rated the top 3 most feared on the server (The server wasn't very 'Pvp' based) One of my best friends on the server had just been banned for disrespect and a lot of my IRL friends started getting minecraft, so I decided to find a new server to play on. This would be my first time on a different server other than BeastsMc In my entire 2 year minecraft lifespan. I looked and i looked, not finding much servers that were decent or even up. Then, I decided to check youtube for pvp servers. I found a video by the yogscast about minecraft hunger games. My teacher had told us in the class that her favorite book was hunger games, so I looked into it, and It looked great. You could open chests, pvp people, and try to survive with what little resources you had. So me and my friends lil_chamona, CaliSwagg13, and ozeyfire started searching for a server to play on.

July 2012
We had found a server called Frostcast and he played on it quite a bit. You could break blocks in this, so It wasn't what we were looking for. Summer was coming to an end and our first year at middle school was coming up, so we didn't really play much minecraft during this month.

August 2012
My old laptop had just broken and my mom got a macbook pro laptop. It got 60 fps and I was in love with it. I had finally found a good server, too. It was called MCSG. Me, Cali, and Ozey played this server quite a bit. We played Survival Games 2 and we developed a really good route. We went to the parking lot and got some Tier 1s and then a Tier 2 in a tree. We started to finally win. Ozey was the first to get a win because he begged me to kill myself (He was notorious for this.) But then, we all started to win. By the end of the month I had about 3, Ozey had 2, and Cali had like 5.

September 2012
My first ever donation happened during this time. I started to win quite a bit and got about 20 wins, so did cali, but Ozey only had like 8. We never really played with obey anymore, and It was just me and cali Vs. The world. By the end of this month though, tragedy struck. Cali's internet router broke and then It was just me Vs. the world, and the world was kicking my ass.

October 2012
I started to look for teammates, who always betrayed me. There was this one guy, jefeperro , Who betrayed me 24/7. I soon found a friend called blackcrayon11. He had about 60 wins and I had about 30. I thought he was the greatest player ever, and I always let me win. I didn't know it at the time though, but he loved breaking rules in MCSG. Abuse, Block glitching, and some pretty scummy tactics. But these tactics worked so I got addicted to them. Me and him started to win a bit, but when he hit 80 wins he was banned for language.

November 2012
Blackcrayon had gotten a new account. At this time I didn't know it was against the rules. He played and played and I helped him to get wins with his account, wobbie333. Towards the end of the month I joined the forums and got 3 month donor. I had about 50 wins by this time, and wobbie was starting to move away from me, so my found myself playing solo. He had just killed this you tuber named TheBajanCanadian and was now infamous on the servers. Around the end of the month he stopped talking to me.

December 2012
I had decided to make my first youtube channel. I had about 5 subs and I was stoked! I started playing with my friends brother, arod, but he was quickly banned for hacking. Not much happened here except for I started teaming with ozeyfire again.

[TO BE CONTINUED] - I need to go and I don't feel like re-typing.

Last edited:

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Locked as per requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members