• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OP Gold Apples

Replace Gapples with the enchanted gold apple thing

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • gg10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
I think all the normal golden apples should be changed to that better enchanted one.
It will make pvp much more intense.

Who agrees?

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
Yea... How about no.... Whoever gets an Apple basically wins the fight already, they are called God apples for a reason.
What if everyone gets 1 from the start? I think they will add this because MCGamer always makes the right decision.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
What if everyone gets 1 from the start? I think they will add this because MCGamer always makes the right decision.
It would make fights so boring, because if someone eats theirs, then the other person has no choice, but to run away.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I personally don't agree with doing this. Even if everyone had equal access to them, players will get unfair advantages when they get someone else's too. Eventually, the games would get longer and the person with the most would be too OP. Overall, I don't think it will get enough support and I don't think it's worth it.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
God Apples = God = Can't win without running away from the person until the effect wears off = boring = noob = no bad idea

xXHoneyDripperXx

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think this would be a very good idea, as teamers would completely dominate, there would be an increase of teamers, hackers, and it would also just be very bad. If you get close to somebody they would be instantly eating their gapple, and the other person would have no choice but to run. It would become the "Running Games"

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci