• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff One Year Staffaversary

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Hello fabulous MCGamer Community,

Today if you haven’t already gathered by the title is my One Year Staffaversary of being a staff member.

(This is basically me just saying all different parts of my experience, don’t expect it to make any sense)

Time has really flown by, I still remember the day of my interview…I was in the waiting room just sitting there and suddenly out of no where Jodimo and Sheldor joined both saying ‘Hey!’ and I was scared, I didn’t know they were Sr Mods because I wasn’t looking at teamspeak so I muted my sound, (best first impression ever) to receive two pokes asking whether I was there and I unmuted and told me that they’ll be doing my interview.*sits there nervous and scared for the next 10 minutes before the interview*

I didn’t really have waiting buddies because I didn’t speak to anyone that may have been in the waiting room at the time, but I know in the time that I was waiting BigFella was waiting (Hired 2 days before me) as well as Axanite (Hired 1 day after me ;) ). So I call them my waiting buddies.

A few months past and then the Clan Staff became a thing. So I applied and became clan staff by passing a quiz, and I was so excited that I passed, I was really proud of myself. I really enjoyed the AU Clan tournament out of all my Clan Staff experiences. Of course there was drama within and to be honest it helped me learn more and gain skill on how to deal with certain situations, so thank you for giving me a challenge in the tournament :)

I am so glad that I was given the opportunity to become staff because I have met so many people from all over the world. There are so many countries that I could go to and know someone that lives in that country. It’s just really fascinating to me knowing people all over the world and learning about what it’s like there and how they do things differently.

After around 10 months of being a Moderator I was given the opportunity to become a Trial Sr Mod on the 9th of September 2015 and I was so excited and scared and not expecting it. Like every feeling at once was going through my mind at 6 am in the morning. Jay, Braden, Velocity and Calum were in my trial group. It was the best trial group because honestly I barely talked to anyone besides Velocity every now and then. Like I hardly knew Freshly and now I feel like we’re really great friends and it’s so great.

So now I'm just going to thank a couple of people that have really helped me along the way of being staff and all that Jazz(a) Jazza (ha ha ha I'm so funny)

Chandelle Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. THANKYOU for being so fabulous and always being there for me, a lot recently as well. You're just so amazing and we need to start that Harry Potter marathon soon. When the trivia night was themed Harry Potter and we wrote like 30 out of 40 questions haha, that was great. I'm so glad you became staff again because now I can speak with you more often and I love you girl <3 Literally like omg like yeh I mean like literally haha

Joey Sheldor Bowser52000 Nick Thankyou guys so much for interviewing me and taking the time out of your day to interview me and giving me the chance to become a moderator. You're all really amazing people and thankyou so so so much for letting me become a staff member.
And thanks Nick for being by my side the whole time that I've been staff, I'm really thankful :)

Axanite Hey Liam, I wanted to thank you for being mt best friend. We are basically waiting buddies, and I wasn't friends with you really until this year. But I am so glad that we became best friends. I love being able to talk to you about everything we're always there for each other (don't ever forget that). It's really nice to be able to talk with you just about whatever is up in life and we can just talk for an hour about a whole heap of things and it's good to have you there to talk to. So thankyou Liam for being an amazing best friend :)

Frankyy FRANKYY, literally we became friends just kind of out of no where in game and then you go staff and we've been besties ever since. I'm so grateful to be your friend you're really an amazing and kind hearted person. You are just all round an amazing person to everyone, and I feel privileged to have you as one of my best friends <3

@ all staff members.
I did write something in offtopic earlier today, but I'll mention you guys again.
You are all an amazing bunch of people. I am so happy to have met you all (not that I have spoken to everyone, but I plan to). You guys really are amazing and you deserve so much credit for all the work that you do for the server and the community. I love you all and don't hesitate to come a speak to me if you see me online because I'd love to meet you if I haven't spoken to you before :)

Last note, I made a video compiling some screenshots and a performance at Open Mic Night by the staff. So here's the link and enjoy :)

Love from TrebleMaker <3 (I'm all about that bass, bout that bass no treble_maker07 - I'm funny)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
It's been great to be apart of your journey Alyssa. You made things so much easier for me when I first joined the staff team, you being such a friendly person helped me be more comfortable around the staff team and realise how nice everyone is in the staff team. Thank you for being such a great senior mod and being weird (like when you sing every song I know on the ts). I will see you soon at the convention centre ;). Thanks for everything c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Congrats on making it to one whole year Alyssa! It's been nice getting to know you, and I feel like being a Sr. Mod really opened you up socially which is nice to see ^-^

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
Alyssa grats on 1 year! You've been such an amazing staff member, and I'd just like to thank you, from being present at my interview, and answering all my nooby questions, and to pardoning all the mutes I've sent you. You're such a great asset to the staff team, and I hope you stay for the years to come! C:C:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci