• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One year - Cat_On_A_Poptart's MCSG story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After a lot of thinking about this for a long time and feeling very nostalgiac, I decided I'd finally write my MCSG story in honor for my one year mark as a player here. I honestly can't remember when I started but it was around a year ago. I want to make this as short and sweet as I can (not gonna happen) so I'll begin.

So, flash back to the day I first bought Minecraft. I was a huge noob as you'd expect me to be, seeing as I just started playing it and have had no experience whatsoever. I bought my Minecraft account and I was playing on some faction server with my brother and my IRL friend. After a while we got pretty bored of that, so we decided to go do something else. My friend suggested that we play on a Hunger Games server, and me, being the huge fangirl of The Hunger games trilogy that I was, of course I said yes. We played on some random SG server, I can’t remember the IP or the server name, but all I remember it was the skitscape plugin (no, it was NOT the skitscape server), which I didn’t like but I dealt with it. Now, skipping ahead to when I finally started on MCSG. After a while of playing Minecraft almost every day, I got bored of Minecraft, so I took a break for a few weeks, when I decided I’d give Minecraft another go and play some more. I found the MCSG servers from some Youtube video, I honestly don’t even remember, but I thought it looked a lot better than the skitscape one I used to play on. This was back during MCSGv1. I played on it a lot, I actually won my first game just out of pure luck because the other guy lagged out or something. My first game on these servers ever, I won, which I think is pretty cool, but eh. Before I quit after MCSGv2, I actually had a pretty decent win/loss ratio as I remember. 50/250 I believe? Not sure. Anyways, I began playing a lot, and I made some friends even which I’d never expected to do over the internet. A lot happened when I first started MCSG. Friendships, clans, etc. So I’m just going to skip straight to the better parts.

Clans probably have the biggest impact on my MCSG experience, but I’ll talk about that later. In February I decided I wanted to apply for moderator, but I found out I had to be somewhat active on the forums and such, so I made a forum account in February, but I wasn’t really that active until April 2013. Anyways though, I did apply for moderator 4 times. As you can tell, I did get declined every single time. I’m not going to say why, but I do believe I came close a couple times. I was pretty sad after being declined the last 2 times, since I was declined because of the mistakes I’d made in the past, and I could of just avoided them by choosing to not do in the first place but I was new, I wasn’t smart and I wasn’t thinking of the consequences that could happen in the future.

As I said before, clans have had the greatest impact on my MCSG experience, as it is where I met all of my amazing friends, and it's where most of the fun took place. The first clan I’d ever joined, #CookieMonsterCreww, gosh I don’t even know where to start with this clan. It wasn’t an official MCSG clan for a while but it was sure amazing. This fun clan had some of my best MCSG friends at the time, even though I don’t talk to any of them anymore, I wish I still did. Later I left the clan, to join another one called #Hawks, which was good for a while but I decided to leave because I didn't want to get serious with clans, and it disbanded short after I left, which was my fault and I'm sorry to everyone if that effected you at all :/ After I left Hawks, a lot of my buddies from Cookie Monster Creww heard about me leaving the clan, and they invited me back to join them. I didn't really want to join them again, but I still talked to them a lot and I decided I would join them. Now, skipping ahead to when I decided to make my first clan and be the leader, but lets just say it didn't turn out how I expected. I ragequit the clan a week after I made it because of one of the members, I won't go in to detail for my sake and his. Moving right along here, I was on roxbot one day in June, I believe, when my friend Ryan0008 asked to make a clan with me, along with a few of his friends. I decided sure, why not. He later ragequit the clan, and two other people, TylerthePandaHD and andrewn12. decided to take up the leader position. I didn’t even want to join this clan at first but it was a good decision I made, I had some good friends in that clan, some I still talk to but some I sadly don’t. The clan was named #Brotherhood, but it sadly disbanded right after Clan Wars, which we did lose. It didn’t fully disband though, one of the leaders (andrewn12) left, and the clan was just renamed to #Element. TylerthePanda and I were the leaders of this awesome clan, and gosh I don’t even know what to say about you guys.. You guys were like a family to me and it was one of the funnest clans I’d been in, so I’d like to thank everyone who was in Element for being amazing :) It disbanded in August 2013, but it later re-banded in October, but it wasn’t as good as it used to be so I won't talk about it. After Element disbanded the first time, I decided to join #Royals, an extremely underestimated clan lead by some of my old-time friends. I don’t really think they were that competitive until I came along and started questioning why we didn’t take clan battles and scrimmages seriously. It was probably one of the best clans I was ever in, I’d seen the members perform through amazing times and tough times, and I watched the clan grow in to something more than people assumed it was. Sounds kind of cheesy, but it’s true. Sadly it disbanded after clan wars 3. That’s when Elementv2 came along. But lets skip ahead to November 2013. That’s when I decided to join The Volts, which was fun and all but at the time I wanted a more serious competitive clan, so I left to join Sovereign. Skipping to just recently in late December I decided to join the Volts again, which was renamed to CyanVolts, originally an older MCSG clan from 2012.
There's a lot more that happened. How I got well known on MCSG, drama, and a lot more that I don't feel like I need to go in to because I don't think that's important.
Here I am today though, not playing MCSG as much but I'm a proud member of the CyanVolts.

That's pretty much it. Mostly everything I've done here has had to do with clans. I've applied for mod a few times, got declined every time. Made some friends, made some enemies. Nonetheless, I've had a wonderful experience here. Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I was in CMC with you... And Royals... And Volts... And I'm part of one of the groups mentioned... Jk ily Macy

Edit: ilysm

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I really enjoyed reading your story! This makes me wish i hadnt took such a long break from MCSG.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Surprised you didn't tag me.
So happy to read your story. Thanks for all the good times together and for doing a better job at organizing #Element. <3
Best, fox c;

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Woof. You should make one section about me and not in the section of the bk randy Volts? Meow to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci