• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One last thing

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
So yeah, here's my life story in short

I guess I was a happy kid until school started. I can't really remember that far back. For some reason, people just Luuv to hate me. Everywhere. I. Go. It's like an instant reputation that I literally have no control over. Anyways, I had no friends until 2nd grade, a seemingly nice person befriended me. My life was ok for the next couple years I suppose. But then around 4th grade is when things started to go horribly wrong,
The same guy who was my only friend just to decided to hate me. Huh. NO EXXAGERATION. He decided to hate me just like everyone else I meet that's not my family. So yeah he did stuff like hacked my minecraft acc twice, hacked my gmail once ( who the hell knows how, he's a stupid kid) and my gym locker and locker and other stuff.... And made it his life mission to make me miserable through cyber bullying and bullying me in school. I ended up getting in the magnet program at my ms, and I was still bullied by other kids for being white and other nonsense (about 5% of my school is white) My grades started to slip. I ended off sixth grade with like a 2.6 GPA and Ik for a fact I got D on my algebra 1 exam for this year. So yeah, I just get more and more upset every day, very rarely there's some glimmer of hope, soon shot down by life. Over the past couple years my father has been acting rather strange.... He keeps just finding reasons to get angry and hit me with his belt.. In fact yesterday morning I was in a huge rush to get ready for my 4 mile bike ride followed by 6 hrs of goalie training followed by another 4 mile bike ride, all in 90 degree weather. I forgot to brush my teeth so he yelled at me for a half hour, hit me with his belt and I ended up being late. I could go on for a while but I'm on mobile and it's like 11:37 pm. One last thing, I lose sleep because night is basically my free time, the only time I can do what I want. Only other time is when my parents aren't home. Now that I'm quitting I can focus on trying once again at building some form of a social life, and probably fail.

Edit: this might seem dumb, but one of the few things that gave me a smile every day was huahwis videos. But of course he hasn't uploaded for over a month, and people are starting to wonder if he is actually going to come back, or if he moved on. I know that I'm moving on.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Wow. It sounds like you've had to put up with a LOT of crap. All I can say is I hope it gets better for you. I know it may not be much but if you ever want to talk you can always PM me. :c

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Stop putting yourself down honey, get a therapist and do something! Remember, everything happens for a reason. You go though this sh*t because it will make up your future and who your going to be. Just remember, there is hope and it will find you if you attempt to find it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci