• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

On the topic of VIP "Special Treatment"

eh wot

• r u srs

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • no pls

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • wot m8

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't spend time on this thread Mooclan, you could be doing better things like, feeding me
oh gosh I've seen DQsFish before but wtf this??
VIPs bring new population to the server and help keep the numbers up. It makes sense that they're given more leniency as they in turn are giving to the server.

That aside, I disagree with him being punished for only saying "I hack!!" in chat. It, in my opinion, is a faulted rule. People are going to joke around and for them to be banned for it is silly. If they're hacking, get physical evidence of them using said hacks.
I don't believe that's his intended point. Mooclan isn't antagonizing the rule itself but inconsistency among those enforcing it. There should either be consistent punishment or consistency in not dealing punishment, rather than yielding certain effects to certain people.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
So lets say a mod bans Huahwi for some reason that Huahwi does not agree with. Then, Huahwi mentions it somewhere and claims he did nothing wrong, so presumably all his 100k fans come after the staff team upset that he was banned. This is why the Sr. Staff team have to handle it, as it is a no mistake situation, and they can only ban Huahwi for an extreme circumstance to avoid drama.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I say keep the rule. VIPs help the community in a lot of ways(unless you are the mythical famous Russian hacker guy Mentioned when talking about the amount of hackers on EU).For example,they bring a lot of new people(to slaughter) and keep us all on the server(it seriously seems like a decent amount of people are just on to play 1 game with a famous youtuber). Also If we were to ban a VIP then it would bring more hate than justice(unless you really hate the VIP,then be my guest) due to popularity. Basically a sum up of a 10 page MooClan "thread."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci