• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OMG THEY ADDED MOBS IN SG CLASSIC OMG OMG OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Where does it say you have to calmly talk? I'm free to express my opinions in any way I choose. (As long as it's not breaking any rules..)

2. I have no friends.
I wasn't being literal when I said "Calmly talk". I was referring to the fact that you were using caps-lock. I think this thread is pointless. Also, no friends? I think not, online friends, family?

S

ShadowMasterZ

I wasn't being literal when I said "Calmly talk". I was referring to the fact that you were using caps-lock. I think this thread is pointless. Also, no friends? I think not, online friends, family?
Don't say that, it won't change anything about this thread, as it is already posted.
And that is why your comments are pointless, in this case.

Very excited for you as well! I love seeing people enjoy themselves, have a nice day!

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seeing as this thread is relatively useless and fights are beginning to break out within each other, I am just going to go ahead and lock this thread now before any more flaming continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci