• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OfficialHawty - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialHawty

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Chris
Your age: 14 (15 in 3 months)
Your Minecraft username: OfficialHawty
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I was temp-banned for a week about half a year ago for suspected hacks, but none other than that.
Past administration or moderation experiences: I was an admin on a Feed the Beast server called the Kraken, but I'm pretty sure it was shut down. I was told it was being "repaired" and they were adding some plug-ins around 3 months ago, but it hasn't been up since then, so I just assume it was deleted.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Well depending on the rule broken (for example, advertisment or spam), I'd give him/her a warning first, then if they were caught breaking the same rule again, a temp-ban, and if caught a third time, a permanent ban. Now, for rules broken like using hacked clients, I would give the player a temp-ban, and if caught again, a perm-ban.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I'm a responsible person and have had past experience in moderating a server, and I feel that I could really.. get through (for a lack of better words) to some people about certain topics and rules. Plus I'm pretty good at spotting hackers. ;)
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I'd be another person helping in keeping the servers as clean and in-order as possible, and I feel that right now, with what's going on, I want to help out the staff, and could possibly make some kind of difference.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, I have fraps.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: Well I'm on my laptop about a third of the day - not to mention I'm on it all night long, & basically 70% of the time I'm on, I'm doing something MCSG-related, so a reasonable amount of the week I'd be willing to help out.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Central.

I, OfficialHawty, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

P.S. - My laptop is at Best Buy being repaired for something to do with the hard-drive, and it isn't getting back until about Thursday-Friday, so I just thought I'd let you know. I assume my application won't be accepted/declined by then, but I don't want to take any chances. :)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Please send in your application here.

Question answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members