• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ocean43 - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocean43

Platinum
Reaction score
Your name: Matthew
Your age: 14
Your Minecraft username: Ocean43
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Past administration or moderation experiences: I am opped on a server I go on and it is a creative, I am a member on it.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: I would ban then for a few days, and I would also tell other Moderators.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I have some experiences, and I have a positive outlook on MCSG, and I would make good choices if something wrong happens on the server. I also would enjoy be a moderator.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I would make good decisions dealing with modded or hacker clients and also rude or people who don't listen moderators.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, I use Fraps (Full Verison) to record all my videos.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I own a Logitech USB Headset
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: Generally 4-5 hours a day, or 40 hours a week.
Where are you located? (Time zone): I am located in the Eastern Time Zone, New York State.

I, {Matthew}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Improper place to post mod applications. Look in General Support, should be a section there to post it so that it's not public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci