• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nowhere To Run: MCSG Community Map

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
===NOWHERE TO RUN===
Basically the idea of this map is to test your pvp skill, not your "I can hide in a tree!" skill.
The corn will be set on a raised plane that requires you to climb vines to grab, after that it is your decision where to run. However, there is no cover for 200 in every direction! So what will you do go for the cornucopia? Take the lead start to cover? What I need is someone to host a server for me, or if CocaColaGuy is reading this, can we just use your server? :p lol.
I will also need builders, here is a basic app and an example of what my app would be. Also, I cannot stress that if you are offering to host a server, have worldedit installed! Also, you pretty much need Teamspeak and/or skype unless you are so incredibly awesome of a builder that I don't require it, meaning that I can trust you.

BUILDER APP

IGN:

Teamspeak w/ working mic?
Skype w/ working mic? Name?
What are you best at? Redstone, building, designing?:
Some pictures/videos of your best build(s):
What can you bring to the team?:
What time are you available according to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00 I think...):
Other things I should know?

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score

- - - SAMPLE APP - - -

Teamspeak w/ working mic? Yes
Skype w/ working mic? Name? Yes, ryry636
What are you best at? Redstone, building, designing?: Designing
Some pictures/videos of your best build(s): (Cant fill out due to picture uploading restrictions)
What can you bring to the team?: A hard working person who wont give up!
What time are you available according to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00 I think...): 3p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Other things I should know? I'm you so you should know everything about me...

Retaptor

Spectator
Reaction score
But Isn't the "Hide in a tree skill" also part of the Hunger Games? They must be places to hide ...

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
But Isn't the "Hide in a tree skill" also part of the Hunger Games? They must be places to hide ...
There indefinately will be. Just not anywhere near the corn. Towards the outer ring of the map will be remains of a plane crash, a small, burnt forest, and a couple other surprises up my sleeve :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci