• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Not a Toxic Fanboy

zoplik90

Career
Reaction score
The time has come. I am leaving. Actually, it happened quite a bit ago, but as of now I am making it official because writing a story of your past can make you remember the great memories you had. I don't want to be stereotypical and just write out my story with some shout outs at the end but I can't add screenshots because 1. I have too many screenshots to look through in order to find one I would want to use. 2. I am on mobile. 3. My computer is broken.

It all started around 2011 when I was first exposed to Minecraft: my friends would talk about how fun it was. After hearing this for many months, even though I hadn't played it or seen gameplay, I decided I hated Minecraft. Why? Not sure, I guess because I got annoyed at having to hear about it all the time. Eventually, I decided to try the free demo in-browser (not the one where you get to play for 90 minutes, the one where it is kind of creative mode but you can't fly). All I remember is getting stuck in lava because there were a few blocks above the lava and it wouldn't let me build so I accidentally ran into lava.

That was boring and fueled my hatred for Minecraft. Eventually, I don't remember why, I decided to try the free trial where you play vanilla MC for 90 minutes. It was 1.4 or so. I remember that the spider always freaked me out, especially on my 5 go computer: it would just teleport right in my face and kill me. This session was fun. After it, I realized that I didn't hate MC and looked up some gameplay. I found people like CaptainSparklez but the first people I saw play in mc were Achievement Hunter. In the summer of 2012, my friend showed me Roosterteeth and this was in my mc-hate period so I was hesitant to see 25 minutes or so of MC footage. For some reason, I gave it a shot. It was a great decision because Roosterteeth was now in my life as a funny source of entertainment.

My obsession for Hunger Games in Minecraft was started by watching Achievement Hitler's hunger games episode, 24 or so. It was amazing to me to see something so creative: chests with loot in them scattered across a map. I knew then and there that I wanted to play something like that. In some time, I also saw Sparklez's Hunger Games videos. At this point, it was late 2012 and I was fighting my way for a MC account.

In November of 2012, I got my wish and got a Minecraft account. Naturally, I started off in survival. After telling my friendsx about my survival world, they told me about turning on cheats, which basically allows you to go from survival to creative. When I tried this out j was so excited to have unlimited resources but didn't know how it worked so I decided to go to creative, place down a bunch of valuable blocks (a pile of diamond blocks and Obsidian blocks), go to survival, and mine them. I didn't realize I could just put it in my inventory but oh well...

My main survival world from that time is still there and I occasionally go back to visit my work. Good times.

Eventually, my brother tells me we can get a custom skin for our account (we share an account) and this leads to us getting a new skin basically every day. It was fun to explore although as time went on, we gravitated more and more to blue, my favorite color, and creepers. Maybe k searched business creeper, maybe it was under creeper, I don't remember, but seeing that blue creeper in a suit with sunglasses was the day I found what will become my permanent skin. After some mistakes and mishaps, I had to add on sunglasses to essentially the same blue creeper but with a slightly different suit and no sunglasses because I switched skins and couldn't find my original.

Throughout all this, I was looking for a good hunger games server on which to olay on but when I googled "Minecraft hunger games servers" nothing good came up. At this time, there was no mineplex or hypixel amd having multiple game modes on one server was unheard of. It was either towny, creative, adventure role play, prison, or bad survival games. I ended up playing on a towny server for a couple of months and got pretty rich on it. I even got my irl friend to be my neighbor on it. Also, there was no griefing. One day, I get on and see obsidian blocks covering my doorway so I just through the back. I then go down to ny basement and see I was griefed and thay all my stuff was gone. I got so mad that I quit. Just a cool side note, this server also had something called a mob arena where you would go into a room about 15x15 with around 5 teammates, choose a kit, and fight off as many mobs as you can. I've seen replicate mob arenas since but that one was definatley the best.

My brother had found MCSG in November or December of 2012 and I said him playing on Teweran SG 1. He was in full leather with a text team of 3. They were up in a mountain and saw a team of two full iron at the ground level so they attempted to jump on them hi ended up dying of fall damage...

This was my introduction to MCSG and I played on it ever since, although more so on my towny server for the time being. Those were the days, when I hardly knew what I was doing but it was fun regardless, where just playing a game could get me excited and keep me on edge. Some time went by and I started playing with irl friends. All of us were noobs but I was like the head noob because I was the best of us all. None of us had chest routes, we just went where chests could be found. We were full leather and would gang up on a full iron guy.

Also, back when I didn't know how things worked, I considered points to be the most important thing so I always went for points. I didn't really care for wins, it was always a contest for points. I didn't know how to bounty at that time so we couldn't bounty on our friends if we were spectating.

After the summer of 2013, when my friend's smp world happened and all my good friends that played Minecraft participated, my friends started getting bored of mcsg and Minecraft in general. By early 2014, we didn't play together at all. So somehow, someway, I learned of clans and forums of these games. However, I was on the Hive forums first, so that is where I applied for a clan first. Hive had a section for mcsg wins so I hoped that was enough to overlook my 5 hive wins. It wasn't, but I did find the MCSG forums on May 8, 2014. That was also the day I applied for three clans: Airborne (Zaex was the leader, I believe), Rivals (I couldn't even believe I applied for Rivals when I saw it in my first posts of all time. My post was not even regarded lol), and my favorite clan of all time, The Haunted. I gor accepted for Airborne and Thr Haunted. However, I chose The Haunted. I wonder what would have happened if I chose Airborne and how different this would all be. Maybe in that alternate world I befriended Zaex and we got mod together. I don't know. But I was now in my first MCSG clan: The Haunted. My application: 157/1057 wins/games played. In less than I year, I almost quadrupled my wins and games played.

In this wonderful clan, I met friends that have impacted me as a person: Fusionnuggets JulzBerry, ToastySoldier_ , ThatFuryFellow, D3VMAN, Sarju777, Moose, NuJaan, killerhero2000, mikeydrox, xRefuge, and RetronixMC. If I forgot someone, sorry, I've been typing on my phone for nearly two hours and my hands are tired along with my mind.

I was in most of the fusion clans that lasted for over a month and I don't regret it. Joining some clan along the way instead of one of fusion's could have changed my entire mcsg "career" but I dont want to look at the what-ifs and just accept what happened. Along the way, I met people like ItsHoho Ranger_zZ justin69 Vuxii and befriended them. I was only in several clans that weren't led by fusion: Ascendancy when it was led by Lqzer (for like a week before it disbanded ;-; ) and Oblivion led by a cool guy named Dami. In Oblivion, I played with some newer friends: Triipiing Triiple Ryan_Ayden Aurora // Krucifix ImFaqe.

As I played more and more, I got more and more angry and less happy. I wouldn't get as much happiness from winning but would get really angry from losing.

Also, the community progressively grew worse. This isn't surprising, as a community grows, more varieties of people join. It just happens that the people that joined were hacking teamed that say "rekt" and "ez". But I'm not here to complain. Another thing that really shocked me and somewhat contributed to me quitting was how many people shamelessly admitted to macros and used them. If so many people did this, I didn't want to be apart of it.

Another major factor contributing to me leaving is League of Legends, my game of choice. It seemed difficult at first to open up League instead of Minecraft but it wasn't. I have tried playing MCSG since but 1.8 pvp along with hackers really demotivated me to play.

And now we come to present day: me typing this with my hands about to fall off because typing on my phone for a very long time, my computer broken, and the leaderboards reset having finally happened. Thank you all to my friends I met along the way and if I forgot you and you happen see this, I'm sorry, my hands are sore and its amazing how far off my STUPID AUTOCORRECT has been. Just drop me a message and I'll add you.

Things I forgot to write about and random stuff:

-I participated on Deception Games 2 and I was apart of #modcode with Wabzter Ceroria Zaex croe97 Moose ProfessorRetro soggypickle. It is one of my best memories of my time here

-I have been called out for being a Toxic fanboy because of my skin multiple times even though I learned of Toxic long after I got my skin.

-The community has shaped me to be the person I am in many ways. It has shown me many things, it has allowed me to meet great people, and I have seen the rise and fall of an era.

-I will probably add more stuff, I have to go for now.

Thanks again to everyone that has impacted me here. Sorry for this post being long, I wanted to have it as detailed as possible (the amount of detail falls off as the post goes on because of my fatigue and frustration with autocorrect so I will add missed things in the final section). I will probably still post on the forums and maybe play a few games when I can. Peace.

Last edited:

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Ill miss you Zoplik.
Good times in Ascendancy and Haunted.
Make sure to talk to me on skype.
Good luck on life!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The time has come. I am leaving. Actually, it happened quite a bit ago, but as of now I am making it official because writing a story of your past can make you remember the great memories you had. I don't want to be stereotypical and just write out my story with some shout outs at the end but I can't add screenshots because 1. I have too many screenshots to look through in order to find one I wouof want tk use. 2. I am on mobile. 3. My computer is broken.

It all started around 2011 when I was first exposed to Minecraft: my friends would talk about how fun it was. After hearing this for many months, even though I hadn't played it or seen gameplay, I decided I hated Minecraft. Why? Not sure, I guess because I got annoyed at having to hear about it all the time. Eventually, I decided to try the free demo in-browser (not the one where you get to play for 90 minutes, the one where it is kind of creative mode but you can't fly). All I remember is getting stuck in lava because there were a few blocks above the lava and it wouldn't let me build so I accidentally ran into lava.

That was boring and fueled my hatred for Minecraft. Eventually, I don't remember why, I decided to try the free trial where you play vanilla MC for 90 minutes. It was 1.4 or so. I remember that the spider always freaked me out, especially on my 5 go computer: it would just teleport right in my face and kill me. This session was fun. After it, I realized that I didn't hate MC and looked up some gameplay. I found people like CaptainSparklez but the first people I saw play in mc were Achievement Hunter. In the summer of 2012, my friend showed me Roosterteeth and this was in my mc-hate period so I was hesitant to see 25 minutes or so of MC footage. For some reason, I gave it a shot. It was a great decision because Roosterteeth was now in my life as a funny source of entertainment.

My obsession for Hunger Games in Minecraft was started by watching Achievement Hitler's hunger games episode, 24 or so. It was amazing to me to see something so creative: chests with loot in them scattered across a map. I knew then and there that I wanted to play something like that. In some time, I also saw Sparklez's Hunger Games videos. At this point, it was late 2012 and I was fighting my way for a MC account.

In November of 2012, I got my wish and got a Minecraft account. Naturally, I started off in survival. After telling my friendsx about my survival world, they told me about turning on cheats, which basically allows you to go from survival to creative. When I tried this out j was so excited to have unlimited resources but didn't know how it worked so I decided to go to creative, place down a bunch of valuable blocks (a pile of diamond blocks and Obsidian blocks), go to survival, and mine them. I didn't realize I could just put it in my inventory but oh well...

My main survival world from that time is still there and I occasionally go back to visit my work. Good times.

Eventually, my brother tells me we can get a custom skin for our account (we share an account) and this leads to us getting a new skin basically every day. It was fun to explore although as time went on, we gravitated more and more to blue, my favorite color, and creepers. Maybe k searched business creeper, maybe it was under creeper, I don't remember, but seeing that blue creeper in a suit with sunglasses was the day I found what will become my permanent skin. After some mistakes and mishaps, I had to add on sunglasses to essentially the same blue creeper but with a slightly different suit and no sunglasses because I switched skins and couldn't find my original.

Throughout all this, I was looking for a good hunger games server on which to olay on but when I googled "Minecraft hunger games servers" nothing good came up. At this time, there was no mineplex or hypixel amd having multiple game modes on one server was unheard of. It was either towny, creative, adventure role play, prison, or bad survival games. I ended up playing on a towny server for a couple of months and got pretty rich on it. I even got my irl friend to be my neighbor on it. Also, there was no griefing. One day, I get on and see obsidian blocks covering my doorway so I just through the back. I then go down to ny basement and see I was griefed and thay all my stuff was gone. I got so mad that I quit. Just a cool side note, this server also had something called a mob arena where you would go into a room about 15x15 with around 5 teammates, choose a kit, and fight off as many mobs as you can. I've seen replicate mob arenas since but that one was definatley the best.

My brother had found MCSG in November or December of 2012 and I said him playing on Teweran SG 1. He was in full leather with a text team of 3. They were up in a mountain and saw a team of two full iron at the ground level so they attempted to jump on them hi ended up dying of fall damage...

This was my introduction to MCSG and I played on it ever since, although more so on my towny server for the time being. Those were the days, when I hardly knew what I was doing but it was fun regardless, where just playing a game could get me excited and keep me on edge. Some time went by and I started playing with irl friends. All of us were noobs but I was like the head noob because I was the best of us all. None of us had chest routes, we just went where chests could be found. We were full leather and would gang up on a full iron guy.

Also, back when I didn't know how things worked, I considered points to be the most important thing so I always went for points. I didn't really care for wins, it was always a contest for points. I didn't know how to bounty at that time so we couldn't bounty on our friends if we were spectating.

After the summer of 2013, when my friend's smp world happened and all my good friends that played Minecraft participated, my friends started getting bored of mcsg and Minecraft in general. By early 2014, we didn't play together at all. So somehow, someway, I learned of clans and forums of these games. However, I was on the Hive forums first, so that is where I applied for a clan first. Hive had a section for mcsg wins so I hoped that was enough to overlook my 5 hive wins. It wasn't, but I did find the MCSG forums on May 8, 2014. That was also the day I applied for three clans: Airborne (Zaex was the leader, I believe), Rivals (I couldn't even believe I applied for Rivals when I saw it in my first posts of all time. My post was not even regarded lol), and my favorite clan of all time, The Haunted. I gor accepted for Airborne and Thr Haunted. However, I chose The Haunted. I wonder what would have happened if I chose Airborne and how different this would all be. Maybe in that alternate world I befriended Zaex and we got mod together. I don't know. But I was now in my first MCSG clan: The Haunted. My application: 157/1057 wins/games played. In less than I year, I almost quadrupled my wins and games played.

In this wonderful clan, I met friends that have impacted me as a person: Fusionnuggets JulzBerry, ToastySoldier_ , ThatFuryFellow, Sarju777, Moose, NuJaan, killerhero2000, mikeydrox, xRefuge, and RetronixMC. If I forgot someone, sorry, I've been typing on my phone for nearly two hours and my hands are tired along with my mind.

I was in most of the fusion clans that lasted for over a month and I don't regret it. Joining some clan along the way instead of one of fusion's could have changed my entire mcsg "career" but I dont want to look at the what-ifs and just accept what happened. Along the way, I met people like ItsHoho Ranger_zZ justin69 Vuxii and befriended them. I only was in two clans that weren't led by fusion: Ascendancy when it was led by Lqzer (for like a week before it disbanded ;-; ) and Oblivion led by a cool guy named Dami.

As I played more and more, I got more and more angry and less happy. I wouldn't get as much happiness from winning but would get really angry from losing.

Also, the community progressively grew worse. This isn't surprising, as a community grows, more varieties of people join. It just happens that the people that joined were hacking teamed that say "rekt" and "ez". But I'm not here to complain. Another thing that really shocked me and somewhat contributed to me quitting was how many people shamelessly admitted to macros and used them. If so many people did this, I didn't want to be apart of it.

Another major factor contributing to me leaving is League of Legends, my game of choice. It seemed difficult at first to open up League instead of Minecraft but it wasn't. I have tried playing MCSG since but 1.8 pvp along with hackers really demotivated me to play.

And now we come to present day: me typing this why my hands about to fall off because typing on my phone for a very long time, my computer broken, and the leaderboards reset having finally happened. Thank you all to my friends I met along the way and if I forgot you and you happenedn see this, I'm sorry, my hands are sore and its amazing how far off my STUPID AUTOCORRECT has been. Just drop me a message and I'll add you.

Things I forgot to write about and random stuff:

-I participated on Deception Games 2 and I was apart of #modcode with Wabzter Ceroria Zaex croe97 Moose ProfessorRetro soggypickle. It is one of my best memories of my time here

-I have been called out for being a Toxic fanboy because of my skin multiple times even though I learned of Toxic long after I got my skin

-I will probably add more stuff, I have to go for now.

Thanks again to everyone that has impacted me here. Sorry for this post being long, I wanted to have it as detailed as possible (the amount of detail falls off as the post goes on because of my fatigue and frustration with autocorrect so I will add missed things in the final section). I will probably still post on the forums and maybe play a few games when I can. Peace.
sad to see you go m8
#Ascendency is lyfe
good luck in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci